Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

Best of the Best, Anarchy 83 Promo - Slash
Slash
 Posted: May 5 2016, 05:06 PM

Unregistered

Guests

--

*In the interview area, we find RoC Pure Champion, Slash with his prestigious RoC Pure Championship drapped over his shoulder. He turns to the camera to address the audience.

Slash - "Champions are not made by showing off the gold to their peers, letting the success go to their head. They are defined by how they can handle pressure.....pressure that can sometimes overcome a person's mentality. Anders and I went to war at The Clash, and it was there that I overcame all the pressure pushed onto me."

~Slash raises the title above his head as he continues~

Slash - "I still stand here, your RoC Pure Champion."

~Slash puts the title back over his shoulder~

Slash - " But now it is time to move forward. Also at The Clash, Will Vega prevailed over VLK to become the new RoC Pure Championship number one contender. Will, I congratulate you. Yet, I can't say for sure if I'll be your opponent. Because tonight, I defend my RoC Pure Championship against one of the most feared strikers in RoC today, Taka Tanaka."

~Slash cracks slowly stretches and cracks his neck~

Slash - " Taka, I will say to you, this right now. I do respect you. You, no doubt, will be one of the greatest, to ever step foot into an RoC ring. But right now, I am the RoC Pure Champion. When it comes to being 'Best of the Best', I can hang with anyone. No, I do not say that in over confidence, nor do I underestimate you. I say that with pride, and I shall prove it with my heart. At the end of the night, I shall earn your respect. "

~Slash gets a feeling and slowly turns to his left....standing there now, face to face, with Taka Tanaka.

**Open for reply or goes to 'Coming Up Next....RoC Pure Championship'
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Promo Archives | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies
BlackStream 2.0 created by Jeuhen | Converted to JFH by Rarez