Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

Changes, Anarchy 85 Promo - Slash
Slash
 Posted: May 16 2016, 04:37 PM

Unregistered

Guests

--

*Back from commercial break, the show joins Mike Jamison in the interview area.

MJ: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the RoC Pure Champion, Slash.

*Slash steps into the viewfinder, with his title draped over his shoulder.

MJ: "Slash, earlier tonight I tried to get a word with Will Vega but he was not in the mood. He also proclaimed that, he seems to not acknowledge the fans anymore. Tonight, you face him one on one in a non title match. You two again are slated for Elimination, at which your RoC Pure championship will be up for grabs. Any thoughts?"

Slash: "First and foremost, I don't know what has gotten into Will's head. I mean, maybe he's feeling the pressure....maybe something personal has happened to him.....or just maybe he doesn't give a damn about his fans anymore. I can't confirm anything with his attitude or feelings toward RoC's fanbase."

MJ: "I don't know but either way he seems to be more focused."

Slash: "Your right Mike. He is focused, and to me, I know that means a more serious Will Vega...a dangerous Will Vega. Emotions can certainly be a powerful motivator towards accomplishing goals. Me, I thrive on those fans out there. There is no way I can explain to you, the rush it gives me, to hear those people shout my name. Or if I am at a meet and greet, you hear stories of kids who go through hell with medical issues, and they say 'You, motivate me to keep going'. There is no feeling that warms and feeds my heart more. I do it for them. I do it for my family and friends. I do it for myself."

*Slash turns to the camera, slowly cracking his neck.

Slash: "Will, I don't know what you're going through, to make you turn on your fans. The changes, you have brought upon yourself. Now, its time for you to reap the benefits. Time for me to show you, why I....(Slash raises the title above his head) am RoC's people's champion.

*Slash walks off camera as we head to the next match-up.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Promo Archives | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies
BlackStream 2.0 created by Jeuhen | Converted to JFH by Rarez