Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

The Masquerade, Picasso Promo
Slash
 Posted: May 3 2016, 04:01 PM

Unregistered

Guests

--

*Camera cuts to the parking lot, where Mike Jamison is awaiting for the arrival of RoC's "Prettiest Luchadore", Picasso. Just then, a black Cadillac Escalade rolls up, coming to a stop next to Jamison. The back passenger door opens up and a couple blonde beauties step out. Both of them are sporting colorful masquerade masks that glimmer in the light.

MJ: " Excuse me ladies, I was wondering if you have seen...."

*Just as Jamison started to speak, the signature selfie-stick of Picasso stuck out of the Escalade, snapping pictures. Picasso then steps out also sporting a colorful masquerade mask. Slowly stepping forward, the ladies get behind him as he continues to take pictures of himself.

MJ: " Picasso, I was wondering if I could...."

*Again, Jamison is cut off, as Picasso stops snapping pictures and puts his finger to his lips.

Picasso: "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

*Picasso signals Jamison to step into camera view and take a picture with him. They pose and take a picture, for only Picasso to become disgusted with the picture and quickly delete it.

Picasso: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Mr. Jamison, and I'm the cornerstone of gorgeousness. For that reason, I've decided to throw a permanent masquerade party. Just so everyone can catch a further glimpse of my perfect face."

*Picasso snaps some more pictures as Jamison asks his question.

MJ: " Picasso, tonight you face the number one contender to the RoC Pure Title, Will Vega. Any thoughts on tonight's matchup?

Picasso: "Looking pretty of course. As for Will Vega, I'm gonna pin his shoulders to the mat thus proving I should be the number one contender."

*Picasso motions the ladies to lead the way as he starts again snapping pictures of himself.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Promo Archives | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies
BlackStream 2.0 created by Jeuhen | Converted to JFH by Rarez