Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

My Vengeance
Slash
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 09:51 PM

Unregistered

Guests

--

*Following his match up with Wheeler, cameras backstage caught up with Slash in his locker room. Slash is sitting on the floor...holding a black Louisville Slugger baseball bat in his lap....

"One mistake....I wasn't thinking clearly. My adrenaline flowed through me like I have never felt before...but I made one error. That stupid decision cost me, possibly, the biggest moment in my career."

*Slash stands up and points to the bat he holds in his hands...

"WHEELER, I TAKE NOTHING FROM YOUR ABILITY, BUT YOU KNOW THAT THIS...THIS WAS THE CAUSE OF MY DOWNFALL. I brought out this bat...caught up in my own world...and it cost me my matchup tonight. The KIA is nasty enough on its own....but taking one face first on this...this...

*Slash swings the bat against the cement wall shattering it...

"You were the better man tonight...but just remember...you know...and I know...I can beat you. When that opportunity arises...the result will be different.

*Shifting gears, Slash brings up an "old friend"...

"I have been on a self-destruction spiral as of late....but now I dig deep into what seems like a bottomless pit....CAMERON ANDERS! WE HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE! You maybe, number one contender for the RoC Pure Heavyweight championship, but don't you think for one second, to look past me. You see Anders, you hold something of mine that belongs to me. A victory."

"YOUR ROAD ONCE AGAIN CROSSES PATHS WITH MINE! YOUR GODS AND THAT LITTLE TRAMP THAT FOLLOWS YOU AROUND, SIMPLY THINKS IM GONNA BE A CAKE WALK AGAIN...YOUR DEAD WRONG!!!!"

"At SuperStars 2, I'm bringing everything I've got. I WILL GET MY VENGEANCE!!! I WILL...GAIN A VICTORY!!! Then you will only have to ask yourself one question, if your number one contender, and I beat you...what would that...make me?.....ROOOOOOAOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Promo Archives | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Add Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

Change Skin  |  Mark Board Read  |  Delete Cookies
BlackStream 2.0 created by Jeuhen | Converted to JFH by Rarez